The well-being of our customers, people and suppliers is our number one priority.
We are monitoring the situation and our overriding priority is the health of our staff, customers and families, however we remain open as the government has designated Transport as one of the key worker sectors. Alloy wheel and tyre repair centres are needed to keep transport moving including for NHS workers, supermarket staff, emergency services, food delivery vehicles and many other.
We know that you rely on our ability to provide service and expertise quickly, so we’re working hard to keep our businesses running, safely and responsibly.
We run collection and delivery services for Trade and Retail Customers, let us know if you need any help with your car wheels and tyres, we can either send the van to collect wheels & tyres or recovery truck for the whole car.
We want to share some of the steps we’ve taken and how we can help:
– When you arrive for your appointment, please stay 2 meters away from our staff and other people
– We can offer contactless service in many cases you don’t even have to leave your car.
– We have disposable gloves, hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes and hand wash facilities available
– We allow customers to enter the shop only one at a time to ensure that spaces are not crowded.
– We’ve implemented queue control and social distancing measures if you can’t obey these rules we can’t serve you.
– If your car is left with us and we have to move it around the technician will use disposable seat covers, wear new disposable gloves and a mask and also will sanitise all areas that are essential to have contact with while operating all cars from the start and end of work, that means wiping over touched surfaces with clinical wipes.
We are also regularly sanitising all work surfaces and handled items in the workshop.
If you are self-isolating and need your vehicle worked on, we are offering a Collect & Return service using our recovery fleet for a nominal fee.
We pick up your vehicle, transport it to our workshop, do the work and drop it back to you. Note that this will add a day to the time we will need to have your car with us.
Please DO NOT come to your appointment if you are suffering from a fever and/or a cough or if you have knowingly come into contact with anyone who has COVID19 symptoms. Please contact us ahead of your appointment to reschedule after the appropriate self-isolation period. If you arrive at your appointment unwell, we reserve the right to ask you to rebook.
Finally, look after yourself and your families and remember – this will end.
However, in the meantime take care of yourselves and each other. Remember to look out for others and talk to someone if you are worried.